Thursday, August 26, 2010

Baby Caden On The Way

Brandon and I are so excited about Caden's arrival in the Fall! We have been working hard on his Winnie the Pooh suite and we are having a baby shower for him next Saturday. I am getting a lot bigger now but mostly right out in front of me! And baby Caden has been kicking and squirming a lot more often as we move into the 26th week tomorrow. I sleep with a lot of pillows now, just to make myself comfortable at night. And some rude lady asked me if I was having twins today! I replied "No, just one big, healthy baby boy!" I have a feeling I will miss these pregnancy feelings and moments one day so I started this blog...to give us something to look back on and reminisce. Oh, and the dreams of pregnancy are absolutely crazy! I have no clue where they come from. We are incredibly blessed and very grateful to God for this amazing gift. And we can't wait to meet you Caden Michael!

No comments:

Post a Comment