Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Falling into Fall

Caden, Brandon and I are doing well. I am 31 weeks and 5 days along today and so blessed to have made it this far. The baby was so active last night! I love the way he tumbles and rolls inside of me! We have another ultrasound scheduled for next Wed, Oct 13th to make sure he isn't getting too big in there. Mom is going to come and stay with me that night so that we can edit her book. So excited! The weather is way too cold in the morning and at night to be considered Fall. It's almost as if we skipped Fall this year and went right into Winter. I don't really mind though. My anticipation is growing every single day and I cannot wait to have/hold this little blessing. He is everything I have ever hoped and prayed for. And I promise to devote all of my love and attention to him when he gets here. Brandon has been hard at work, as usual, to ensure that we all have what we need to sustain. He is an amazing man and I can't wait to see him as a father to Caden. I know he will be extraordinary at his new role! Overall, I love my life...family...and self to a whole new degree. Thank you Lord :)

No comments:

Post a Comment