Friday, November 19, 2010
Waiting Is The Hardest Part
Today...I am 38 weeks pregnant! Yay! I know pregnancy isn't permanent but sometimes it really feels like it is. I can't sleep and it is 4:50 am on a Friday morning. Maybe because I am anxious and excited as the day we get to meet Caden gets closer and closer! 10 days away to be exact. I have what I think is my last OB appointment at 8:30 this morning. Thanksgiving is less than a week away so I can't wait to see my family and have a great feast with them before baby's arrival. We got a Snuza baby monitor for Caden so that I may sleep a little when he gets here and we bought him a couple of Christmas presents....a Baby Einstein MP3 player and a Sleep Sheep sound machine. I, also, bought Mom and Josh's presents so that we have less to do later. The day after Thanksgiving, we get to put up the Christmas tree! I cannot wait to meet baby Caden finally! I pray all goes well with the delivery and that he is happy and healthy. And I pray that Brandon and I will be good and guiding parents for him. That's all I could ever ask for :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment