Sunday, December 5, 2010

Caden is here!

Caden Michael Neeley was born on Monday, November 29th at 7:35 am! He weighed 8 pounds exactly and measured 19 inches long. He has blonde hair and blue eyes just like his Daddy. We have been home from the hospital since Wednesday and I am so grateful to have him in my life. He is such a good baby who sleeps well and hardly ever cries really. Brandon has been off all week helping me but he has to return to work tomorrow. I hope I am able to provide for Caden just as well without him here. I am nervous but so excited to get to raise him and take care of him. I am currently breastfeeding which requires a lot of time and energy but I don't mind because it is the best thing I can do for Caden. Occassionally, Brandon gives him a little formula just to help him sleep longer but I refuse to. Breast is best afterall. Caden went to his first pediatric appointment on Friday and checked out very well. He had a slight case of jaundice and had to be treated for a day under the lights at the hospital which tore me apart but he seems to be clear of it now. Thank you Jesus for bringing this bundle of joy into our lives and please guide us along the amazing journey of parenthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment