Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Adventures in Babyhood

Caden is now 5 weeks and 1 day old! He sleeps a lot at night so I am grateful. He cries a little bit, here and there, mostly when he is tired or hungry. And best of all, he smiles at me now! He really is a great baby and I couldn't ask for better than him. I don't get a whole lot of sleep but I get enough to function...5 or 6 hours total. He is so worth it! I look at him and see an amazing combination of me and Brandon. I thank God that my prayers were answered and he was sent to us to love and cherish. I am dreading having to take Caden back to the doctor on February 4th because he has to get four shots! I will probably sit outside of the room and ball my eyes out. It probably will hurt me more than it hurts him. A mother's love is truly unconditional, overprotective and annoyingly strong. Most of all, it is never ending. I know I will always love Caden more than I have ever loved anyone. And that's okay with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment